Friday 6 May 2011

Introduction:

On March 19th, I married my best friend.

...

Oh, you want more? Isn't that enough?!

Okay, well...marriage is wonderful! I wouldn't trade for anything on this earth..., but that doesn't mean it's a fairytale life, and everything is easy. We've yet to hit our first big road bump, but that doesn't mean I haven't learned anything. Before I married, I knew I couldn't possibly know what it's really like, no matter how many books I read! But I feel I was definitely prepared well. My mom probably bought me every single christian dating book out there, we did dating counseling (not that we needed it) and then our pre-marital counseling. If there was something to be taught about marriage before you're actually married, I learned it.

And I'm still learning...

This blog will hopefully be many things:
  • a journal for me of our married life
  • something to read and make you laugh
    (and if I'm lucky, MAYBE...)
  • somebody will learn something

    Here's hoping...
     
    Samantha Hammerschmith
     
    "[Love] bears all things, hopes all things, believes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
    1 Corinthians 13 : 7-8a
     

No comments:

Post a Comment